eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Isabela and Jamile

•Our names are Isabela and Jamile.
•We are from São Paulo, Brazil.
•We study at Santa Marcelina.
•We study English at Centro Britânico.
•We love music! Our favorite band is U2. They are from Ireland. They are Irish. They play pop rock. We love pop rock! Our favorite song is ”Sunday Bloody Sunday”. They are cool!!


















Lucas

•My name is Lucas. I am 11 years old.
•I am from São Paulo, Brazil.
•I study at Santa Marcelina and at Centro Britânico. I like pop rock music. My favorite band is Simple Plan
•My favorite music is ”Perfect“.
•They are good!
















Luciana and Paula

•Our names are Luciana and Paula.
•We are from São Paulo, Brazil.
•We study at Dante Alighieri. We study English at Centro Britânico. We love music! Our favorite singer is Hilary Duff. She is from the U.S.A. She is American. She is 19 years old.
•She is a singer and an actress. She plays Pop, she acted in the TV series ”Lizzie Mcguire“, in Disney Chanel. Her greatest hits are: 1- Wake Up! 2- Hey Now!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!





















Felipe and José

•Our names are Felipe and José. We are from São Paulo, Brazil. We study at Sagrado Coração de Jesus. We study English at Centro Britânico. We love music! Our favorite band is ”Guns and roses“. They are from the U.S.A. They are American. They play rock and roll.We love rock and roll! Our favorite songs are ’’Welcome to the jungle‘‘ and ‘ ’’Sweet Child Mine‘‘.They are very cool!
















Leonardo

•My name is Leonardo. I am from São Paulo, Brazil. I study at Santa Marcelina. I study English at Centro Britânico. My favorite singer is Akon. He is from the U.S.A. He is American. My favorite music is “Lonely’’.


















Project from
Paula, Luciana, Felipe, Lucas,
Jamile, Leonardo, José and Isabela

Teens 1
Teacher Maria do Carmo

Centro Britânico
Pompéia Branch





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home